2012-2013 School Supply Lists
|Kindergarten||Third Grade||Third/Fourth Grade|
|First Grade||Fourth Grade|
|Second Grade||Fifth Grade|
The mission of Weller Elementary is to prepare all students to become lifelong learners and critical thinkers.
Weller staff commitments to families and community members:
- To keep what's best for kids as our most important focus
- Value and respect for every person
- Have high standards for ourselves and our students
- Believe that all of us together are better than one of us alone
- Celebrate the strengths of all involved in the Weller Community
- Unity of purpose
- Empowerment with responsibility
- Commitment to a safe and productive learning environment
- Fairness and honesty
- Promote PRIDE (Polite-respect-integrity-discipline-effort) behavior in all we do
Weller Elementary School will be a strong partnership of actively involved families, students, staff, and community with a vision for uncompromising commitment to high expectations:
- In academic achievement
- P.R.I.D.E. behavior
- For future success
- Where instruction utilizes proven best practices
- A safe environment that is orderly and focused on learning.
- A model school community where strengths will be valued, and individuals are motivated to work toward challenging goals.
Want more information? View our brochure!